Monday, November 23, 2009

good news for Calvary Chapel Hungary

today the Hungarian Parliament approved a bill in which was included the accreditation of Calvary Chapel Bible College Hungary. This is a great "victory" as the Catholic gave a lot of money to the "Christian" opposition to try to block this bill. Now the bill will be given to the Hungarian President who has 15 days to sign it into law. this means the Calvary Chapel Bible College Europe (www.ccbce.com) will now be able to offer accredited Bachelor of Theology degree.

we're very blessed by this cause this could benefit so many people in their desire to get a degree in Biblical studies. what excites me personally about this is that for the past few years, the thought has been in my mind that, it'd be good to "go back to school" to get a degree. I've looked into a few places but never really acted upon anything, but now since this has really "fallen in my lap" I think it would be a good thing for me to begin a course to get a Bachelor's degree. So Lord willing, I'll start as soon as possible. I'll be sure to blog about it as things progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment