Friday, August 28, 2009

on-line support opportunity

after our "family update" post a friend of mine told me that I should think about putting a paypal link on our blog if people wanted to give to support our ministry here in Szeged. I don't know how I feel about that but something better came up. yesterday I recieved an e-mail from the missions pastor at Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa about an online tithing system that was just set up and how now it's possible to donate to missionaries online. so if you would like to support our ministry financially, you can do so but going to


when you are there, you simply need to enter the amount you want to give (everything helps), then select my name from the drop down menu, and fill out the rest.

thanks for your time & support.

kyle & odi


No comments:

Post a Comment